Covid 19 Statement

Covid 19 Statement

Cairns cup Covid 19 statement The event and resort will of course have to follow all relevent uk advice and each individuals countries protocols.. whilst we all hope by September the pandemic will be over, it is incumbent to begin discusions to postpone the event.. all involved pray this will not be neccesary however we have begun to discuss with Celtic Manor possible later alternative dates if so required. We will update as soon as possible. Ian W Halliwell Tournament Director

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *